Monday, June 11, 2007

Maybe people peeing on things isn't funny... [Video]

Greetings Subscribers!

Since I probably bored the pants off of everyone (except Kerr and Kruse) with that last mind-numbing (but passionate!) post about ISO dating standards, I felt the urgent need to move something else to the top of my blog.

Truly, I'm not into shameless self-promotion, but here's a not-so-old video from the early 21st century that most of you have probably already seen. I remember after we made this we were shocked that so many people found the finale distasteful, but after watching a recent episode of On The Lot, I think I might finally agree that the gag was a bit of a cop out. Oh, who am I kidding, we knew it was a cop out from the start, but Andy and I wrote this in like two days and it needed an ending. Still, it has its moments including masterful performances by the actors who did this thing with zero rehearsal and no pay. It is also historic in that as far as I can recall, this was the first (and last) time I ever asked anyone to take their pants off for the camera. Charlie, you are truly a slave to your art.

And I promise, the next movie I post will be a new one. Really. I'm going to make one this summer. I mean it.

Sticky Wisdom



Add to My Profile | More Videos