Monday, March 14, 2011

James O’Keefe is a Hack [Video]

Not a journalist.
This week's episode of Classroom Close-up, NJ is a repeat, but I thought I'd post it anyway. It features stories from last year's NJEA Convention in Atlantic City including the segment I produced featuring Sir Ken Robinson and Soledad O'Brien. It's somewhat amusing how much of the press I see regarding this event boils down to one of two angles:
The convention is a true professional development event where educators go to get better at their craft. In fact, it's a much more serious professional development event than some private sector business conferences I've attended. How hard can it be to report the truth?

Anyway, for a true glimpse inside the event check out the episode.



If you're interested in New Jersey's public schools, please head on over to the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! You can also follow the show on Twitter.  And to find out where I'm headed next, feel free to subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.