Monday, April 25, 2011

A Revelation About Charter Schools and More on Reading with Your Child [Video]

All books featured in this
episode must contain the
number 7 in the title
I've been looking forward to this week's episode of Classroom Close-up, NJ a bit more than I normally would. Mostly because the segment I produced for this show, "Literature Links", was the inspiration for what became the most viewed post on this blog, "Unlocking the Keys to Reading with Your Child". I don't know for certain, but I think it was probably popular because other parents could relate to my realization that I could be doing more to help my children develop their reading skills.

"Literature Links" begins at about 20:00, but be sure to check out the other three stories in this week's show.


Next week: Mural Club! (which has since been retitled, "Get on the Wall")


If you're interested in public education, visit the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! To find out where I'm headed next, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.