Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get on the Wall! [Video]

The "Mural Club" story I wrote about back in February wasn't in this week's new episode of Classroom Close-up, NJ. That's because after I finished it, I decided it needed an artsy title and re-dubbed it "Get on the Wall". It starts at about 13:25 into the show, but as always, be sure to check out all of this week's stories.


I'm not typically prone to flourishing narration, but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. All that creativity at Reading-Fleming Intermediate School must have inspired me.

No new show next week, but those of you who would rather watch the show in hi-def instead of online can catch a repeat of this week's show on Saturday, May 7 at 9 am on NJN. I don't know the airdate yet, but the next new episode will be the season finale where we recap the past season. Don't worry, we are already deep into production for next season, so plenty of blog posts about public education still to come!


If you're interested in public education, visit the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! To find out where I'm headed next, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.