Sunday, October 2, 2011

Really, I'm Not Posting This Just to Suck Up to My Tribe

My blog tends to be a little self-centric, hence the unimaginative title, "Adam Bauser's Blog". So I figured why not do something a little different and share this video from Rich Renner, one of my colleagues on Classroom Close-up, NJ. Rich is a pretty great producer, he's won some Emmys and stuff.

I happened to see this segment he produced pop-up in the Google News feed I have set-up to look for references to the show. It's about math (one of my pseudo-specialities these days) and Survivor (a show I still love). Enjoy.


I was going to post this last Tuesday, but then I realized it was from this week's episode and wasn't scheduled to air on NJTV until today, and I didn't want to be Mr. Spoiler.

(Now Rich, as we discussed, posting this does assure me your vote at final tribal, right?)


If you're interested in public education, visit the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! To find out where I'm headed next, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.