Monday, November 21, 2011

Where Did All the Leaves Go?

Where did all the leaves go?
I really need to rake my yard. Well, not really a yard, more like the sidewalk and alley. I don't even have any trees, but somehow I get all my neighbor's leaves.

Seems like it was only a few weeks ago I was enjoying a spring afternoon on the Upper Saddle River while we taped the "River Day" story that appeared in this week's episode of Classroom Close-up, NJ.

Watching the segment, I'm reminded how much I love shooting outdoors. No lights needed and beautiful backgrounds supplied by mother nature. All the leaves were still on branches.

In case you missed all three of yesterday's airings, here it is online. You can also watch it again in HD this Saturday at 5:30 a.m. on NJTV (or Tivo it if you want to sleep in).



What are you waiting for? Go check out the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! And while you're here, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.