Sunday, June 3, 2012

June, already? [Video]

Yesterday, I was at Stone Bridge Middle School in Allentown covering a Garden State Debate League tournament for an episode of Classroom Close-up, NJ that will air next season. Animal testing, baseball, and standardized testing were just a few of the topics the students debated. It was the league's final tournament of the year and it was also my last assignment until the fall when a new school year starts. I'll be plenty busy though, I've got seven stories in the can that I need to edit in between all the other things I've got going on this summer.

Today is also the season finale of Classroom Close-up, NJ. If you missed it this morning, you can still catch it at 12:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on NJTV. I don't have a link to share yet, but here's a link to show 19 which I didn't get a chance to post before it aired. It includes the second part of our story about JA Finance Park that I wrote about earlier this year.




Check out the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! While you're here, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.