Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On Behalf of the Show, I'd Like to Thank All of Our Faithful Viewers Who Get Up Early on Sunday [Video]

A glimpse at my Season Pass List
Since I happened to be up early on Sunday, I figured I'd do something I almost never do. I'd watch television "live", meaning while it's actually airing instead of on my beloved Tivo.

I settled into the couch, peanut-shaped remote in hand. The season premiere of Classroom Close-up, NJ was going to be on at 6:30 a.m.

Or so I thought. 

They changed our Sunday morning air time to 7:30 a.m. and I missed the memo. By the time 7:30 rolled around, the kids were awake, breakfasts were being made, and I wasn't on the couch anymore.

I watched it on Tivo later that day.

Watch 21st Century Learners on PBS. See more from Classroom CloseUp.


Check out the Classroom Close-up, NJ Facebook page and click the 'Like' button! While you're here, subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter.